Oh Baby (shoes)!

Thursday, April 24, 2014 Aimee Larsen 4 Comments



There is NO way that God did not intend for me to have a daughter.
I made so many things for my boys but making these to cloth a girl has
struck a cord in me. Of course, I'm not basing that theory on shoes alone.

The beauty of this simple pattern that it is versatile and it evolves the more I use it.
I have started using a heavy interfacing for the sole lining of the shoes and adhering fabric
to the interfacing and simply cutting them to fit.

You can also use THIS PATTERN  but you'll want to cut the top a little different.
I cut it with with a round instead of square on the top.



Each one of these is made from the same pattern but just different details.
I wish I had endless time to devote to making these precious shoes.
I spent a small fortune today buying new ribbons to use on future shoes.
The more I make the easier the process.




I can not wait to see these on some baby feet!


4 comments:

  1. Hello, the pleated shoe are absolutely gorgeous...thank you ! Cathie Jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! These are the cutest shoes! For some reason I can't access either link for patterns. Can you possibly send me a different link please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! These are the cutest shoes! For some reason I can't access either link for patterns. Can you possibly send me a different link please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ao beautiful! I also can't access the link... ��

    ReplyDelete

Show the love. Major love!